Half Day Course
Online Buddhist Meditation 101
Saturday 4 April
1pm – 4pm
with Resident Teacher, Kelsang Kunden
Establishing a daily meditation practice and learning how to develop deep inner peace and happiness will bring great meaning to your life. This course will be an online course. Each session will be 1 hour and 15 minutes with a 30 minute break in between sessions.
In Buddhist Meditation 101, learn how to:
- How to establish a daily Buddhist meditation practice
- How to set up and prepare your meditation space
- Prayers to prepare your mind for meditation
- Meaningful meditation objects for our practice
- Meditation practices to integrate into our daily life
Anyone can attend. The course consists of teachings, meditations, and discussion.