Online Buddhist Meditation 101
April 4 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm| $25
Saturday 4 April
1pm – 4pm
with Resident Teacher, Kelsang Kunden
Establishing a daily meditation practice and learning how to develop deep inner peace and happiness will bring great meaning to your life.
In Buddhist Meditation 101, learn how to:
- How to establish a daily Buddhist meditation practice
- How to set up and prepare your meditation space
- Prayers to prepare your mind for meditation
- Meaningful meditation objects for our practice
- Meditation practices to integrate into our daily life
Anyone can attend. The course consists of teachings, meditations, and discussion.
Each session is 1hour and 15 minutes. There will be a 30-minute break in-between session.