Membership at AKBC
Membership with The Centre Card
As a member of Avalokiteshvara Kadampa Buddhist Centre, you provide a strong foundation for us to offer our classes in Guelph and the surrounding area. By becoming a member, you help to provide a strong financial basis for AKBC to grow while at the same time attending all the classes and courses that we offer.
With both the Level One (GP) and Level Two (FP) Memberships you will receive:
- Attend free drop-in meditation classes at our main centre and all branches
- Free retreats at the centre
- Free half day courses
- Free day courses
- A members only log in area to register for free courses and view your documents
- From April members will be able to access our Wednesday evening meditation class via livestream
Level Two (FP) Membership also includes all Foundation Program classes. A Level Two Membership requires enrolment in the Foundation Program. Please see below for more information.
Compare memberships with the table below:
Questions about membership?
Choose Your Membership
Level One - GP Membership
- 3-month minimum commitment
Level Two - FP Membership
- This level requires enrolment in Foundation Program. Our next term begins on April 4. If you would like to enrol, please contact us to set up a pre-registration interview and sit in on a class.
- Make a monthly donation to support AKBC and receive a charitable tax receipt. This monthly donation does not give access to classes.