New Centre Space for AKBC!
Avalokiteshvara KBC has found a permanent space in Guelph, ON!
On June 1, 2017 we will move into our new space at 203-143 Wyndham St in downtown Guelph.
We will soon be able to offer people of Guelph and the surrounding areas:
- Lunchtime meditations
- Drop-in meditation classes (morning and evening)
- In-depth Buddhist study programmes
- Weekend workshops and courses
- Weekend and week-long meditation retreats
- Daily prayers and meditations
- Bookshop & open hours to drop in and visit
- A place to just come and chill
We need your help!
To change this office space into an inspiring meditation environment, we need your help! To accomplish this aim, we need to raise money for:
- Cabinets for the main shrine
- New flooring for the meditation room
- New flooring for the entry way and office
- Kitchenette – sink and cabinets
- Paint and paint supplies
- Slat wall for the bookstore
- Replacing old ceiling tiles
Avalokiteshvara Kadampa Buddhist Centre is 100% reliant on volunteers. If you would like to help in our renovation project, then please let us know by contacting Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any financial contribution is appreciated. We issue charitable tax receipts for any contribution over $20.
Make a Contribution
There’s lots more work to be done to make our centre the best it can be. Stay tuned here for more ways you can help in person!